penis enlargement store

Thursday, May 27, 2010

How I Made My Penis Bigger Without Surgery Or Penis Enlargement Pills - Read My Personal Story! By Ethan G. Morgan Platinum Quality Author

How I Made My Penis Bigger Without Surgery Or Penis Enlargement Pills - Read My Personal Story!

So, when I saw this ad I decided to go ahead and try this product. It was a pump and its price was about $200. I followed the instructions to the letter and continued the routine for about 4 months. The results were disappointing. Even though there was a small increase in size, the effect lasted only 1 hour. I tried buying a different pump, but that didn't work either. I tried using a weight hanging device and the results were also disappointing.

I did have girlfriends during this time, but none of these relationships lasted. My confidence was very low and sustaining a successful relationship was very difficult. I felt that I was not a real man and I could not satisfy a woman in bed.

After having tried pretty much everything (weight hanging, pumps, pills etc), I came across an advertisement that looked very convincing. It was different than anything I had tried before. It combined penile exercises with the use of a penile traction device.

Although I was skeptical, I was also desperate, so I decided to give it a shot. To my astonishment, I noticed that after a few weeks of application my penis was half an inch bigger. I know it doesn't sound much, but it was a start! I continued the program religiously and my penis kept getting bigger and bigger. I was ecstatic!

My life changed, since then. I don't know if that happened due to the fact that my penis was bigger or due to my newly found confidence. My girlfriend wanted to have sex all the time and I also started getting a lot more attention from other women. I was able to give women an orgasm every time and sometimes even multiple orgasms.



No comments:

Post a Comment