penis enlargement store

Friday, August 10, 2012

Karamojong Long Penis -Penis Size and Women's Views in India


Karamojong Long Penis -Penis Size and Women's Views in India

If you have a thick, long penis that is adequate or more than adequate enough, rejoice But if you have an average size penis that is about 5-inches long, be happy because women are satisfied with the length. In fact, long penises can be a problem for women though they may be visually appealing to them. Let us look at penis sizes, lengths and thickness, and see where do they fit in the woman (the mind that is, silly)
More than 6.6 inches long: You may think that you are above all 'man kind' but most women will agree that they may feel pain at the back of their vagina. Also too much length wont really help her because only the first three inches of the vagina from the entrance responds to stimulation of an object or organ inside it.
4.5 to 6.5 inches long: This is the perfect length of an erect penis for a woman. Her vaginal nerves are stimulated well and an average guy can put pressure on the clitoris by moving on top of the woman.
4.4. inches or less: Though may not be really visually stimulating to a woman, it does its job, provided the man knows how to use the right technique. During the initial stages of arousal, the vagina expands more to welcome a foreign object; then it closes back on it and holds it tight. The man whose organ comes in this category, lengthwise, can make good use of his finge to let the vagina expand, close on it and get a tighter fit. You can then penetrate her with the organ. You can also trim the pubic hair to make the penis appear longer to he
I am however, very sure Karamojong men are not even aware that they have "weapons of mass destruction". I'd probably have a mouth-cleansing ritual performed on me if I even said anything about "penis size". They just don't care about those kinds of things. Like their brothers, the Masai of Kenya/Tanzania, Turkana of Kenya, Suruma of Ethiopia etc., Karamojong men are proud warriors who strictly live by social and moral codes determined by the tribe/clan -- these social and moral codes don't include obsessing about penis size.
I grew up with these boys and some of them are my closest friends, I never saw anyone hang anything on his penis. Never! IT'S NOT TRUE that Karamojong boys hang circular stone disks on the tips of their penises. ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE.
If the Karamojong penis size is long enough to capture the attention of those selling penis enlargement equipment and techniques, it has to do with their genes and not hanging circular stone disks on the tips of their penises. If you don't believe me, take a trip to Karamoja and see if you see any boys with stones or discs hanging on the tips of their penises. I am even happy to accompany you, provided you pay for my airfare.
Here is my plea. If there is any young man out there tying weights to his penis because Karamojong boys do it to achieve monumental and elongated penises, PLEASE STOP IT!
Instead consult with a sex therapist who can help you deal with the issues of penis size. I am not a sex therapist -- I CAN'T HELP YOU. I can tell you though, many women don't give a hoot about the size of your penis. Just give them some good loving sex -- that's all. But I tried telling that to the young man who emailed me and he didn't believe me when I told him "penis size" is men's "problem", not women's. He still wanted a longer and largerpenis. I told him what I just said here, talk to a sex therapist.

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone I am here to testify what Dr CHO-CHA ( who is a traditional doctor) I know from a reliable source that enlarging the penis and getting my relasionship restored is possible. I was encouraged to try one of these herbs by doctor CHO-CHA because since I was young, I’ve always Sincerely, I did not have much confidence in these herbs sent by doctor CHO-CHA . However, thanks Dr CHO-CHA , had a complex with the size of my penis and well, I didn’t have much to lose, in the end, they are cheap and you can do the exercises in the comfort of your home. I thought the worst that could happen was throw my money into the trash ,but as soon as I started ADMINISTERING the herbs. I started to notice changes very soon, towards the second month approximately. Frankly, each day I feel better and have much more agility with the girls. I AM eternally grateful to you.Dr CHO-CHA If you are in similar condition, you can kindly contact Dr CHO-CHA via E-mail. (chochaherbalarenaforhealing@gmail.com
    ) . Or call VIA whats-AP number .+2348158568638..YOU WOULD BE GLAD YOU CONTACTED HIM…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone I am here to testify what Dr CHO-CHA ( who is a traditional doctor) I know from a reliable source that enlarging the penis and getting my relasionship restored is possible. I was encouraged to try one of these herbs by doctor CHO-CHA because since I was young, I’ve always Sincerely, I did not have much confidence in these herbs sent by doctor CHO-CHA . However, thanks Dr CHO-CHA , had a complex with the size of my penis and well, I didn’t have much to lose, in the end, they are cheap and you can do the exercises in the comfort of your home. I thought the worst that could happen was throw my money into the trash ,but as soon as I started ADMINISTERING the herbs. I started to notice changes very soon, towards the second month approximately. Frankly, each day I feel better and have much more agility with the girls. I AM eternally grateful to you.Dr CHO-CHA If you are in similar condition, you can kindly contact Dr CHO-CHA via E-mail. (chochaherbalarenaforhealing@gmail.com
    ) . Or call VIA whats-AP number .+2348158568638..YOU WOULD BE GLAD YOU CONTACTED HIM…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Donna Ford from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. DAVID contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. DAVID herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr.DAVID and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on davidherbalcure519@gmail.com, contact his whatsapp number:
    +13656594152 OR ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE:Dr David Herbal Remedy
    DOCTOR DAVID CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. [1:42 PM, 5/15/2021] Dr: Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from herpes virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly virus (HSV) for the past 4 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR KOJO helped someone in curing his Herpes virus, quickly I copied his contact and I spoke to him, he told me that there is no medical hospital that has the cure for herpes virus, I was surprise when I heard that from him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal remedy to me which he did then he asked m…
    [1:47 PM, 5/15/2021] Dr: Happiness is all I see now I never thought that I will be cured from herpes virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly virus (HSV) for the past 4 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR KOJO helped someone in curing his Herpes virus, quickly I copied his contact and I spoke to him, he told me that there is no medical hospital that has the cure for herpes virus, I was surprise when I heard that from him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal remedy to me which he did then he asked me to go for a medical checkup after some days after using the herbal remedy behold I was free from this herpes virus, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now please BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER, he is a great man, I own him in return. if you are having a similar problem just Contact him on>kojosolutionhome@yahoo.com
    or WhatsApp him >+2348139206346
    HE CAN ALSO CURE DISEASES LIKE
    1*HIV
    2*DIABETICS
    3*HEPATITIS B
    4*CANCER,
    5*PREGNANT ISSUES
    6*PERIOD ISSUES
    7*BRAIN ISSUES
    8*STROKE
    Please share this around so you can also save more souls and Good Luck

    ReplyDelete